Plastic Surgery Barbados
- how do I get to Trinidad ? Caribbean Airlines has daily flights from Barbados to Piarco airport, Trinidad.
- where is your office located ? Office location and contact numbers are here.
- where is my procedure going to take place ? We operate at Westshore Private Medical Center in Port of Spain, the premier tertiary care center in the Caribbean, and HealthNet St. Clair, also in Port of Spain
- how long do I have to stay in Trinidad after plastic surgery ? It depends on the surgery, anywhere from one to seven days.
- where can I stay in Trinidad ? Most of our clients stay at one of the major hotels in Port-of-Spain, unless they have family/friends to stay with in Trinidad.
- how do I schedule a procedure at Trinidad Institute of Plastic Surgery ? Through our main office, which arranges everything to be as smooth and effortless for you as possible.
- how much does plastic surgery / cosmetic surgery cost ? Please refer to the average costs listed in the cosmetic surgery price list.
- what if I need reconstructive surgery ? Our surgeons perform procedures for burn, scar, hand, wrist, nerve, cleft lip / palate and face reconstruction. This is a much more complex issue than cosmetic surgery and it is best to contact our office to have things set up.